From Alux <alu...@googlemail.com>
Subject 0.11, lists: How to set the Content-Type?
Date Sun, 04 Jul 2010 11:13:58 GMT
Hello,

I understood that the lists element of a _design document may contain
functions that format a views result like the shows format single documents.

Now I try to build a start page for my experimental application, for CouchDB
0.11.0, and find no way to set the Content-Type. So I produce beautifully
formatted HTML (not, but well, it should be readable), and the browser
receives application/json instead text/html, and thus doesnt render it.

Can you suggest any remedies, or links to read further?

What I did until now was reading here:
http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Formatting_with_Show_and_List
where I learn about an interface change from 0.9 to 0.10, so I cannot
generate a header, but only use send or return.

Many thanks, alux