From afters <afters.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: a non-responsive couch
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2010 17:57:41 GMT
Apparently, some dependencies were missing.

I've tried to install the minimal number of packages needed to satisfy
couchdb - and I seem to have missed some erlang libraries.

I don't know exactly which libraries are needed, but installing the 'erlang'
package in ubuntu (as opposed to just 'erlang-dev' and 'erlang-base') solved
this issue.

 a.