From naren <naren.sa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: my 1.0 installation on ubuntu lucid fails to start
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2010 18:52:52 GMT
I ran into the same issue, and I installed the 'erlang' package. I still
have the same issue. From what I am reading this is something that others
have gotten to work. I am wondering how far back do I need to rollback to
try this again.

I have run 'make uninstall' and then 'make install' on couchdb after
installing the erlang package. Do I also need to delete any files before
running 'make install' again?

Thanks
Naren