From Zachary Zolton <zachary.zol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying to test 1.0 artefact
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2010 13:42:08 GMT
Hmm... I just did a fresh download and make dev, and all the tests ran
fine the first time.

However the second time I received this failure:

compact	failure	2086ms

   1. Assertion failed: db.info().disk_size < deletesize

Then a different failure the third time running all the tests:

rev_stemming	error	79ms

   1. Exception raised: {"error":"file_exists","reason":"The database
could not be created, the file already exists."}

FWIW, I did completely clear my browser cache, stopped my other
CouchDB 0.11 instance, and I'm now running the 1.0 artefact on port
5984.

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 10:58 PM, J Chris Anderson <jchris@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jul 7, 2010, at 8:42 PM, Zachary Zolton wrote:
>
>> Sorry, if I wasn't clear enough earlier. (^w^) That log was captured
>> while running all the tests in Futon.
>>
>> I'm running the test suite in Firefox 3.6.3, and the table contains
>> the following after I run:
>> http://friendpaste.com/4v4ryhrweSu1PRifAVBMlQ
>>

> That does look bad.
>
> Are you sure you are running a good install of CouchDB? Just now while testing the 0.11.1
release I had a bunch of errors and it turned out I was running CouchDB 1.0 with the 0.11.1
test suite. (This can happen if you do the make install step)