From Avi Flax <a...@arc90.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB brand identity and design of couchdb.apache.org
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2010 03:47:35 GMT
On Sun, Jul 11, 2010 at 20:26, Mikeal Rogers <mikeal.rogers@gmail.com> wrote:

> We can't get every part of the CouchDB story in to a graphic on the front
> page without it just being super confusing.

I agree, but I also appreciate where Chris is coming from here. He's
always been motivated by the grand vision for CouchDB, and how it
enables new usage patterns and not just new approaches to app
development. And I'm a sucker for that kind of a perspective.

What about 3–4 different ultra-simple, ultra-streamlined diagrams,
each of which illustrating something unique about CouchDB?

Something like this:

http://aviflax.com/CouchDB%20Website%20Diagram%20Study%20D,%2011%20July%202010,%20Avi%20Flax.png