From Chris Stockton <chrisstockto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying to get 5000+ databases replicating, no success thus far.
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2010 23:41:26 GMT
Hello,

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 4:27 PM, Robert Dionne
<dionne@dionne-associates.com> wrote:
> I've seen this message before when using mnesia, the default for ets tables is 1400.
You might try setting the environment variable:

> ERL_MAX_ETS_TABLES
>
> to something higher
>>
>> These exist in my couchdb init script:
>> ulimit -n 1000000
>> export ERL_MAX_PORTS=100000
>> export ERL_MAX_ETS_TABLES=10000

Thank you Dionne, I actually have "export ERL_MAX_ETS_TABLES=10000"
currently inside my init script. I am under the impression this is
properly being read when couch starts, but maybe I need to pass them
as flags to couchdb binary in my daemon command?

-Chris