From Mikeal Rogers <mikeal.rog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB brand identity and design of couchdb.apache.org
Date Sun, 11 Jul 2010 23:33:44 GMT
I actually think this is the best one:

http://aviflax.com/images/CouchDB%20Website%20Diagram%20Study%20B,%2011%20July%202010,%20Avi%20Flax.png

I would replace "JSON via HTTP" with just "HTTP" (I don't think the mile
high overview has to call out REST or JSON specifically).

Also, that giant tag cloud could get smaller. If it were the size of the
browsers that would be good.

Also, I'm not an IE fan but it should probably be in the browser buttons or
else someone might think we require a good browser :)

-Mikeal