From Alux <alu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Stopping couch from erl REPL?
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2010 09:45:19 GMT
Hi,

I currently use the windows version of Couch 1.0, as downloadable from
couch.io. When I start couchdb.bat, everything runs fine: A Erlang REPL pops
up, and Couch starts running. The problem ist, how do I stop it again.

When I just say ^g, and then q in the REPL, I loose data! Starting again, I
see an old version of my couch DB! Same for halt().

I then tried application:stop(couch). - got some error message in the REPL,
but couch had been stopped.
This seems to persist the current state in most cases - 5 out of 6 or so, by
now. Still not enough for a DB.

How can this happen, and what can I do?

Many thanks, alux