From Dave Bender <codeh...@gmail.com>
Subject database files stored on SAN?
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2010 03:25:47 GMT
Hi,
  I am looking to use couchdb on a Linux VM with some limited local storage
and a huge amount of SAN storage. What I would like to do is run one couchdb
instance, but keep some databases on the local storage and some on the SAN.

-If the SAN goes down and the couchdb process enters the 'D' state, will I
still be able to talk to couch over HTTP?
-Furthermore, will I still be able to access databases on the local VM
storage?

Thanks,
Dave