From Benoit Chesneau <>
Subject couchdb android unusable?
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2010 11:13:37 GMT

So I installed this morning couchdb on my nexus one from the market
place . There are a lot of problem currently that I'm afraid make it
unusable :

- cache. The browser seem to agrressivly cache all data. So I couldn't
create a user at first without clearing cache and cookies. The same
when logged, futon don't recognize the cookie.

- problem with utf8. It seem I can't create any doc nor replicate.
Replication give in logs :

[Wed, 28 Jul 2010 11:08:39 GMT] [error] [<0.400.0>] attempted upload
of invalid JSON

This is ajust a quick report. Will try more later. Also are the build
instructions available somewhere ?

- benoit

View raw message