From Nils Breunese <N.Breun...@vpro.nl>
Subject Re: CouchDB stats
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2010 08:41:28 GMT

Op 21 jul 2010, om 10:27 heeft Dirkjan Ochtman het volgende geschreven:

> 2010/7/21 Nils Breunese <N.Breunese@vpro.nl>:
>> I don't know how I ever found out about /_stats to view statistics of a CouchDB instance,
because I can't find anything on it in the wiki or The Definitive Guide. Anyway, the data
mostly speaks for itself, but I haven't been able to figure out what 'current' and 'count'
mean exactly. Can anyone enlighten me? (I'm still running on 0.10 for now if that's relevant.)

> It's referenced from http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Reference (both in
> the API cheatsheet and in a specific page under the Server-level
> heading). Maybe that has something to help you out?

Ah, thanks! Yes, that was exactly what I was looking for. Sadly searching the wiki for stats
or /_stats didn't get me there.

Nils.