From J Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Custom view parameters???
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2010 05:49:25 GMT

On Jul 13, 2010, at 10:45 PM, Steven.Prentice@nextgen.net wrote:

> Ok, I see, So I guess I need to find out where the design doc is and have
> a look at that then?

You can do all the queries you describe.

it is just a matter of translating them to the couchdb view api.

These links are good for getting the high level understanding:

http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/View_collation

http://www.cmlenz.net/archives/2007/10/couchdb-joins

between that and the view api you should be able to get started.

if you need more guidance, let us know.

best,
Chris