From Aaron Miller <apag...@ninjawhale.com>
Subject Re: couchdb android unusable?
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2010 17:08:39 GMT
You may have an old mochiweb from a previous install. Check the SD Card, in the couch/lib/couchdb/erlang/lib
folder. If there are two versions of mochiweb, delete the older one, and this should fix the
UTF-8 issue.
For build, I have a dump of my notes in the wiki for the launcher project on github, but if
you just want to update couchdb, you should be able to compile on anything replace the proper
files on the phone. The native bits (couch-icu-driver, couchjs) shouldn't need to change.