From Karel Minařík <karel.mina...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WillPaginate compatible pagination for CouchPotato views (Ruby)
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2010 05:51:21 GMT
Hi Chris,

thanks for the feedback. I am well aware of the shortcoming. Two
reasons, mainly:

a) I had the code ready from previous implementation for the RelaxDB
gem.

b) I had not enough time to figure out/translate the abstract
description from the recipe into code. Moreover, will_paginate depends
on the "Jump to Page" functionality [http://mislav.uniqpath.com/page_attachments/0000/0045/will_paginate-digg-style.png

]. As far as I understand it, that's explicitely explained as
impossible with the "correct" solution as presented in recipe?

Karel