From J Chris Anderson <jch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB brand identity and design of couchdb.apache.org
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2010 04:27:39 GMT

On Jul 11, 2010, at 9:21 PM, Mikeal Rogers wrote:

> I think the first image is the best but should also have a <----------> line
> as well.

as far as the 3 images, I think it could work to do a cross-fade slideshow between them.

I don't think we need to rush this, I'm happy to sleep on the idea and see if anyone comes
up with anything.

I agree it'd be cool to do some deep information pages on the 3 different deployment strategies:

p2p sync

simple application dev

HA replication / scaling