From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CouchDB brand identity and design of couchdb.apache.org
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2010 12:57:05 GMT

On 9 Jul 2010, at 13:18, Manokaran K wrote:

> Am I the only one experiencing deja vu now? :-)
>
> regds,
> mano

dja-what now? :D

http://couchdb.apache.org/

I just sent this message to dev@:

> Oooooold thread.
>
> I finally managed to get to commit it. I'm sure there are rough edges,
> please let me know :)
>
> Maddiin, thanks again for you work! :)
>
> Cheers
> Jan
> --
>
> On 15 Nov 2009, at 16:50, Noah Slater wrote:
>

>> On 15 Nov 2009, at 15:30, maddiin wrote:
>>
>>> I've attached them in a previous mail, but you'll find them attached again with
this mail as I already made a change to the wiki (added new var to wikiconfig_local.py: page_front_page
= u'Apache CouchDB Project Wiki' / else the main heading of the wiki frontpage would be FrontPage).

>> Aha! Sorry, and thanks.
>>
>> I'm going to be doing the 0.10.1 release soon, so I might use that as an excuse to
look at this too.

Let me know if you find any glitches, thanks!

Cheers
Jan