From Paul Joseph Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OTP Couch
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2010 01:36:06 GMT
People have done it but It's not officially supported. There has been a bit of work getting
the boot up stuff to work better for such things.

The app file is generated as part of the build if that's why you're missing it.

Depending on your requirements you might want to check out bitcask by the basho guys. I've
heard good things about it for speed and ease of otp integration.

HTH,
Paul Davis