From Noah Slater <>
Subject Re: CouchDB brand identity and design of
Date Sun, 11 Jul 2010 20:47:04 GMT

On 11 Jul 2010, at 20:13, Filipe David Manana wrote:

> On Sun, Jul 11, 2010 at 8:02 PM, Avi Flax <> wrote:
>> I'm no artist myself, but I do a fair bit of diagramming, and when I
>> read your description, this popped into my head:

There's an awful lot going on there. I understand that it is making a point, but I think that
amount of visual clutter on the front page would be terribly distracting.

> I like most the second, simpler, version. However I think this 2nd version
> must mention REST somewhere. Perhaps instead of "JSON via HTTP", you could
> replace with "RESTful HTTP + JSON" or something similar.

If we're going to have so much clutter, we may as well at least outline SOMETHING to do with
the details of CouchDB. Heh, heh.
View raw message