From J Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject windows - hard crash
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2010 22:20:59 GMT
Yue Chuan Lim <shasderias@gmail.com> reports that he's seeing a hard crash in the design_docs
test on windows.

Here's his mail. He sent it to me b/c of spam blocking the original attempt to send.

(The pastebin logs were also in the message. I stripped those b/c all the URLs might be what's
triggering the spam filter)

===

Windows 7 32 bit - using Windows installer v1.0 obtained from http://people.apache.org/~mhammond/dist/1.0.0/

Running the test suite fails very badly at design_docs test, conhost.exe/couchdb crashing
with the following error, need to restart the couchdb service manually afterwards to obtain
access to futon:

Clean install, first thing I did after installation is to run the test suite using Firefox
3.6.7, tried install locations C:\Program Files\Apache...[etc] and d:\couchdb\

Discovered by chance that if I start couchdb manually through "C:\Program Files\Apache Software
Foundation\CouchDB\bin\couchdb.bat" everything works fine.

Complete copy/paste of test suite failure at: http://pastebin.com/yPEEYGrf