From Steven.Prent...@nextgen.net
Subject How can I uninstall couchDB in Ubuntu Linux
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2010 00:03:34 GMT
I am (still) attempting to upgrade couch, but I would really like to
remove everything and start again. is there some sort of step by step
process I can follow to do so? I am pretty sure I currently have 2
versions on my system 11 and 8-incubating, I dont know if they are
conflicting or not, 11 is definately in usr/local but not sure about
8-incubating (it was obtained using apt-get) where as 11 was installed
from source.

couchDB - time to stress :-p