From afshin afzali <a.afzali2...@gmail.com>
Subject Accessing Standalone Application's Login Page on a Secured Database
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2010 16:28:10 GMT
Hi Guys,

Assume there is a secured CouchDB's database (has readers / admins / roles)
which also equipped with a standalone application. The application has its
own login page which can get user's credentials and issue cookie
authentication. So how user can get access to login page when there is not
any authentication cookie. If we set the require_valid_user to false,
anonymous can gets access to _design document? If yes what about to other
docs in database ? anonymous can reads all our docs?

Best,
-- afshin