From Vlad Mangeym <mangv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB in multi-tenant environment
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2010 23:38:12 GMT
Chris,

Thank you very much for your quick reply!

This sound like a solution that may work. The concern that I have is
replication will always do a complete synch.
My hope was that we can have some standard views and rules and can
allow clients to add customizations on the top of that.
Example: object has standard_property1 and standard_property2 and
rules:  standard_property1 is required integer,  standard_property2 is
a lookup string with a choices (A or B or C)
Client1 adds more properties (custom_property1, custom_property2 with
some rules) and adds more rules for standard properties
(standard_property2 is required).
Client2 adds some other properties and/or rules...

Thanks.