From Norman Barker <norman.bar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: clucene and couchdb
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2010 21:44:50 GMT
Robert,

thanks, that makes sense I will do an eval on the design document
functions. Do you have test cases for Java Lucene and CouchDB that I
could use for comparison?

I think a lot of people will want to use Java Lucene since CLucene is
behind Lucene (CLucene is always catching up) but I can't always use
Java and it will be good to do a comparison.

thanks,

Norman