From Luke Driscoll <luke.drisc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: View Efficency
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2010 14:17:03 GMT
I would suggest have the ability to tie a lucene index entry to an emitted
key, then when we get a match in lucene we map that to a list of emitted
keys, then reduce from there.  However, I think the original question from
Behrad still stands, is it more efficient to emit multiple keys per
document, or create multiple views?