From Patrick Barnes <mrtr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB in multi-tenant environment
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2010 23:29:43 GMT
Another solution is to use couchapp - 'couchapp push' on an existing
database will only update the design doc. As part of the upgrade process,
you can just run push for each database.  This would be simple in an upgrade
script - it could even load the list of databases out of couchdb first.

-Patrick