From Francesco Mazzoli <francesco.mazzol...@imperial.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Couchdb 0.11 and Ubuntu 10.04
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2010 18:56:00 GMT
Actually, I just noticed that running couchdb not as a daemon, I get
the error described in the wiki:
OS Process Error <0.4649.0> :: {os_process_error,{exit_status,127}}
/opt/couchdb/lib/couchdb/bin/couchjs: error while loading shared
libraries: libmozjs.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file
or directory

I created the configuration file and it works well.
I'll read more carefully next time...
-- Francesco