From Robert Newson <robert.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: couch lucene
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2010 18:55:03 GMT
The example on the wiki page is the most trivial example. Look at the
examples at http://github.com/rnewson/couchdb-lucene for less trivial
ones.

The reason for a Document object is that there are many different ways
to index your date (different fields, numeric, date, tokenized, not
tokenized, stored, not stored, etc).

B.