From Norman Barker <norman.bar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: clucene and couchdb
Date Sun, 06 Jun 2010 03:53:10 GMT
Itamar,

I posted on clucene, one of the main problems is that Java Lucene
allows storing UserData which CLucene doesn't, this allows the couchdb
seq_num to be stored in the Lucene index keeping it in synch.

Robert, can you expand on the concurrency fix, surely stdin / stdout
is still the bottle neck?

Norman