From Vlad Mangeym <mangv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB in multi-tenant environment
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2010 00:33:53 GMT
O! I guess I missed that it is REPLICATION and not SYNCHRONIZATION!
So my updates/upgrades to design documents in application_code DB can
be propagated to clients that choose to upgrade and will not impact
other "custom" design documents.

This sounds like a very good approach. Thanks.

Just to explore it a bit more: is it possible to solve this with
JavaScript includes? (make validation function to point to a standard
JavaScript function available in some centralized location)