From Robert Newson <robert.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception raised: {"error":"error","reason":"eacces"} on Windows
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2010 17:27:42 GMT
The Futon test suite is only supported in Firefox (though it mostly
works in Chrome for me).

There are known limitations in the Windows release at the moment due
to different file system semantics. CouchDB expects to be able to
rename open files, which Linux/OSX allows but Windows does not. A
future Erlang release is expected to remedy this.

B.