From Robert Newson <robert.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception raised: {"error":"error","reason":"eacces"} on Windows
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2010 18:55:44 GMT
CouchDB on Windows is not yet feature complete. There are issues
around compaction for the reasons stated above.

I don't use Windows myself, nor have I tried out the binary build you
mention above, but I hope it included some kind of warning or
disclaimer.

I believe the intention is to have everything fully working and
supported on Windows and that the availability of this artifact is the
first step in getting a solid Windows release out. Sorry that you've
been bitten by a known bug, though.

B.