From Paul Bonser <mister...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: html5 seeking on a couch mp3/ogg attachment
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2010 14:56:08 GMT
Does it make sense to only allow Range requests on attachments? I'll
admit I can't really think of too many good reasons to allow range
requests on anything else...except for list functions, perhaps, but
that would be harder with not knowing the size beforehand...

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 11:29 PM, Ryan Ramage <ryan.ramage@gmail.com> wrote:
> I found the Jira for this.

> Getting this for 0.12 (or 1.0) would be fantastic!!!
>
> On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 4:28 PM, Robert Newson <robert.newson@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Randall,
>>
>> This scratches an itch of mine also. ping me sometime if you want to
>> collab on a patch.
>>
>> B.

 I'm not sure about an ETA, though. Best,

--
Paul Bonser
http://probablyprogramming.com