From Francesco Mazzoli <e.imho...@gmail.com>
Subject Couchdb 0.11 and Ubuntu 10.04
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2010 15:47:45 GMT
Hi,
I have just installed couchdb 0.11 on ubuntu 10.04 following the wiki
instructions ( http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Installing_on_Ubuntu ).
It compiles fine, and it seems to work - I can get elements with the
id - but when I try to get elements through a view the request just
hangs. I've been waiting for at least 10 minutes while writing this
message and it's still hanging, yesterday at some point a got a
strange error back after some time (something like error: "unknown",
reason: "shutdown").
I made sure that all the permissions are ok, I recompiled it several
times, but nothing. I need 0.11 for the because it has the incremental
id.

-- Francesco