From Nils Breunese <N.Breun...@vpro.nl>
Subject RE: CouchDB Clients?
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2010 22:56:32 GMT
I've used couchdbkit (Python) and jcouchdb (Java) which both are nice and supported.

http://couchdbkit.org/
http://code.google.com/p/jcouchdb/

Others that I know of (but haven't tried):

couchdb4j http://github.com/mbreese/couchdb4j (Java)
jrelax http://github.com/isterin/jrelax (Java)
couchdb-python http://code.google.com/p/couchdb-python/ (Python)

People also build more specific frameworks on top of these frameworks, like gorm-couchdb (for
Grails/Groovy, built on top of jcouchdb) and Ektorp http://code.google.com/p/ektorp/ (object
persistence layer in Java), do these also count for your search?

Nils.
Van: Mikeal Rogers [mikeal.rogers@gmail.com]
Verzonden: zaterdag 12 juni 2010 0:35
Aan: dev@couchdb.apache.org; user@couchdb.apache.org
Onderwerp: CouchDB Clients?

I'm working on blog post about CouchDB clients for different languages
and I was hoping to get some help from the crowd on this one.

What CouchDB clients are available for each language?
What ones are good and well supported?
Which ones are just plain aweful?
Which languages/platforms just have plain bad HTTP support?

The wiki covers about 10% of the clients out there so I figured it was
best to just ask everyone.

-Mikeal