From J Chris Anderson <jch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: couchdb local.ini set up
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2010 17:26:57 GMT

On Jun 10, 2010, at 10:14 AM, farad wrote:

> Randall Leeds <randall.leeds@...> writes:
>

>> Hi, Tomy.
>>
>> Not sure what you mean by UI. If you refer to the Futon web interface
>> it should be enabled by default. Simply launch couchdb and go to
>> http://127.0.0.1/_utils in your browser.
>>
>> Did you install from source/homebrew or using CouchDB X?
>>
>> -Randall
>>

> Hi, Randall,
> all ui files of my project is in the dir 'share/couchdb/www/myproject'. My
> program takes user entry data from ui and serialize it in to json file. Next
> what i need save this json file to mydb at cuouchdb. And then fetch data from
> mydb to display them on ui

You should probably take a look at the CouchApp project, which allows you to move this myproject
directory to a CouchDB document, so that it can replicate along with the data.

http://couchapp.org (is a couchapp)

http://github.com/couchapp/couchapp (the dev tool)

http://books.couchdb.org/relax/example-app/design-documents (how to use it)