From Benjamin Young <byo...@bigbluehat.com>
Subject Including _attachments in view output?
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2010 22:57:15 GMT
Is it possible to include _attachments contents in a view as one can
with ?attachments=true on a single document?

My use case for this is creating a view that would aggregate multiple
javascript or css attachments into a single (ideally, minified) version
at the view URL. Couple that with the great HTTP headers CouchDB
outputs, I think it would create a fabulous way to speed up ones
site/app by pulling a single JavaScript or CSS file as an minified
aggregate.

I know this would be possible with a proxy/app in front, but would love
to avoid that if possible.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Benjamin