From Wendall Cada <wenda...@83864.com>
Subject Re: Supporting Couch on RedHat
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2010 18:52:33 GMT
I think the only issue is with libcurl. I built curl-7.20.1 locally and
compiled against those libs. 0.11.0 built fine for me then.

HTH,
Wendall

On 06/29/2010 11:43 AM, Rob Dean wrote:
> I'm arriving late on a project where there is a current proposal to use CouchDB. Although
this is OK from a functionality perspective, the team have discovered that their RedHat EL
5.3 servers won't build CouchDb 0.11.

> However, while I'm currently awaiting access to the servers myself, has any progress
been made on building the RPMs for RH5 (5.3 preferably but the thread at http://couchdb.markmail.org/thread/t5utbptnndkkj6sg
implied 5.5 was possible but only if the lib refs are broken)?