From Wendall Cada <>
Subject Re: Supporting Couch on RedHat
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2010 18:52:33 GMT
I think the only issue is with libcurl. I built curl-7.20.1 locally and
compiled against those libs. 0.11.0 built fine for me then.

On 06/29/2010 11:43 AM, Rob Dean wrote:
> I'm arriving late on a project where there is a current proposal to use CouchDB. Although
this is OK from a functionality perspective, the team have discovered that their RedHat EL
5.3 servers won't build CouchDb 0.11.
> However, while I'm currently awaiting access to the servers myself, has any progress
been made on building the RPMs for RH5 (5.3 preferably but the thread at
implied 5.5 was possible but only if the lib refs are broken)?
> Currently this rather limits the likelihood that we can use CouchDB in this
> environment which would be a big shame. Trying to get some good news for the project
> Tx,
> Rob D.

View raw message