From Patrick Barnes <mrtr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: View Efficency
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2010 13:04:03 GMT
As Daniel Truemper said, couchdb-lucene is what you want for any kind of
partial matching capability. A couchdb-lucene query can also be crafted
to match A OR B.

If you only want a straight OR match, for instance "show me documents
where doc.author is '0102010' or '0102014'", then the simplest thing to
do is probably to run two queries and merge client-side.

-Patrick