From Jan Prieser <j.prie...@hotornot.de>
Subject Re: solr search?
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2010 08:46:41 GMT
yes, i've found it.
since i need more than just bounding box searches (which is also
possible with couchdb-lucene), geocouch isn't sufficient.

i'm interested in searching various fields and order the results by
distance.
In solr this would be something like:
http://localhost:8983/solr/select/?q=field1:value1 AND
_val_:"recip(hsin(0.78, -1.6, lat_rad, lon_rad, 3963.205), 1, 1, 0)"^100

Jan

Am 17.06.2010 00:02, schrieb Nils Breunese:
> Have you found and tried GeoCouch?
>
> http://vmx.cx/cgi-bin/blog/index.cgi/geocouch-the-future-is-now%3A2010-05-03%3Aen%2CCouchDB%2CPython%2CErlang%2Cgeo
>
> Nils.

gebruik door de geadresseerde en kan vertrouwelijke informatie bevatten. Openbaarmaking, vermenigvuldiging,