From 7zark7 <7za...@gmail.com>
Subject Writing custom rewrite handler?
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2010 05:31:14 GMT
I like the simplicity of the supplied rewrite handler, but I'm finding
that does not meet my needs.

I need to do arbitrary rewrites that involve string concatination, URL
encoding, and other such logic., and would like to avoid an external
process such as nginx, or Apache.

Being able to write a rewrite as a javascript function inside a design
doc seems like a perfect solution, but unsure how difficult this would
be.  I am new to Erlang.

Could anyone offer any tips to get me started?

Would this require a custom fork/build of Couch, or could this handler
be added via configuration?

Thank you