From Eric Casteleijn <eric.castele...@canonical.com>
Subject Re: London CouchDB meetup moved to June 29th [was Re: Proposed London CouchDB meetup, June 30th]
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2010 20:54:24 GMT
On 06/09/2010 12:01 PM, Simon Metson wrote:
> Hey,
> I'm up in London for a conference, so would be happy to meet up.
> Cheers
> Simon

oh, what awesome luck! Some of my colleagues will be there, as will some
of the BBC people who use CouchDB, whom I've not talked to before, so it
should be fun. I'll definitely shoot you a mail with the final time and
place as soon as I have them! (And obviously feel free to bring whomever
you want from the conference. Not all of my colleagues are deep into
couchdb, so it's likely that it'll turn into a more general nerd social
event.)

--
eric casteleijn
https://code.launchpad.net/~thisfred