From Behrad Zari <behrad_z...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: View Efficency
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2010 13:10:57 GMT
It's AND-logic. I read my post again and found that I've written "OR"
mistakenly.

Actually talking, we are gonna filter results that are starting with
key[i]=val[i] AND starting with key[j]=val[j]
(our searches use startkey and endkey to filter doc ranges)
So, we may emit compound/array keys:  [key1, ...] to simulate AND-logic.

I get your idea Sebastian, but CouchDB is preferred to do the actual filtering
(unity of all _byKey view results) since each of  returned rows from the server
may contain huge number of results! and this is not an efficient solution
instead of a MAY-BE-EXISTING serverside solution. (based on B+trees)

 --Behrad