From J Chris Anderson <jch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB Clients?
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2010 20:29:00 GMT

On Jun 17, 2010, at 12:21 PM, mickael.bailly@free.fr wrote:

> I'm the developer of a PHP library for CouchDB :
>
> http://github.com/dready92/PHP-on-Couch
>
> I implemented all CouchDB features but the "users management" part (that is not really
clear enough for me). Alongside classic features, this library knows how to work with continuous
changes feed (http://books.couchdb.org/relax/reference/change-notifications#Continuous Changes)
, offering nice capabilities.

Awesome to see _changes support in PHP. Are people using it for chat apps?

Chris

> Regards,
>
> Mickael

Stockholm / Vienne