From Alexander Uvarov <alexander.uva...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Couch and Rails
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2010 06:24:39 GMT

On 10.06.2010, at 12:13, Mark Porter wrote:

> Hi folks!
>
> I'm looking for a recommendation for ruby gem that will enable me to use couchdb from
rails.

Couchrest. Nice throw, but on the wane [1]

There is also couch_potato on github [2]

For my pet project I am using my own fork of couchrest with validations and callbacks from
ActiveModel [3]

> I'd like to have couch documents be modeled by ActiveRecord.

This is nonsense, because couchdb is just another universe.

> Thanks in advance.
>
> Mark

[1] http://github.com/couchrest/couchrest
[2] http://github.com/langalex/couch_potato