From mickael.bai...@free.fr
Subject Re: CouchDB Clients?
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2010 19:21:27 GMT
I'm the developer of a PHP library for CouchDB :

http://github.com/dready92/PHP-on-Couch

I implemented all CouchDB features but the "users management" part (that is not really clear
enough for me). Alongside classic features, this library knows how to work with continuous
changes feed (http://books.couchdb.org/relax/reference/change-notifications#Continuous Changes)
, offering nice capabilities.

Regards,

Mickael

----- Mail Original -----
De: "Mikeal Rogers" <mikeal.rogers@gmail.com>
À: dev@couchdb.apache.org, user@couchdb.apache.org
Envoyé: Samedi 12 Juin 2010 00h35:55 GMT +01:00 Amsterdam / Berlin / Berne / Rome / Stockholm
/ Vienne
Objet: CouchDB Clients?

I'm working on blog post about CouchDB clients for different languages
and I was hoping to get some help from the crowd on this one.

What CouchDB clients are available for each language?
What ones are good and well supported?
Which ones are just plain aweful?
Which languages/platforms just have plain bad HTTP support?

The wiki covers about 10% of the clients out there so I figured it was
best to just ask everyone.

-Mikeal