From Chris Hicks <silent_vende...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Best views performance
Date Sat, 08 May 2010 19:38:06 GMT

Even though they all get calculated at once, do the different views in one design doc each
have their own separate data structure (Just want to make sure I understand this part fully)
despite being calculated at once? Want to know the implications of one or multiple design
docs for a single DB. As far as updating the views, since I need all the data to be current
for successive reads ASAP, would it be viable to have the HTTP handler call for an update
on the index or, for some reason, would that delay the response that says the operation was
successful/failed?
Chris Hicks