From Steven.Prent...@nextgen.net
Subject How do I upgrade couchDB 0.8.0-Incubating to the latest version 0.11.0 in Ubuntu 9.04
Date Fri, 28 May 2010 04:23:11 GMT
Hi

I am running Ubuntu 9.04 and desperately need to upgrade my couchDB
version so that I can take advantage if the new views syntax
(db/_design/name/_views/view) amongst other handy new features...
I tried sudo aptitude install couchdb  and then curl localhost:5984 but
the version was still 0.8.0-incubating (my guess is that this is the
default package for that version of ubuntu?) any suggestions on how I
should go about upgrading would be great!!!

Cheers
SP