From Steven.Prent...@nextgen.net
Subject Help a noob upgrade couchDB from 0.8 to 0.11
Date Mon, 31 May 2010 04:19:43 GMT
Hi

I am trying to upgrade to version 11 of couchDB in Ubuntu 9.04. I
currently have 0.8.0-incubating.

I have followed instructions from the couchDB Wiki on installing 0.11 from
source and have done so, receiving the 'couchDB has been installed time to
relax' message
I have then followed a guide on changing user permissions (however I think
this was a waste of time as I already had them setup with the old version,
but did it just in case ;)

BUT...when I run futon or simply curl my localhost, i still get the
0.8.0-incubating version.

Have I done something wrong? was I supposed to remove the old prior to
installing or have I missed something? Please help!

Thanks
Steve