From J Chris Anderson <jch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Literature Survey
Date Sat, 29 May 2010 17:23:12 GMT

On May 29, 2010, at 7:59 AM, mario dcunha wrote:

> Alrite... well this if for my project in college in my last semester... we are quite
late for the final project submission, so working a hell lot on it now, to complete it before
the deadline. it will be done so by june first 2 weeks, so after that I would love to share
it with you...
> what we are presenting for the project evaluation in college is only the first phase
and main build up... but later we want to work more on it and think of doing something bigger
with it... if time and circumstance permits...
> will let u know for sure... thanks for the info and I will report whateve u have given
here in my project report with due credit to you...

> Thanks again... do let me know if u have heard about other projects on these lines...

there is an actionscript client for CouchDB

http://github.com/bustardcelly/as3couchdb

what you are doing seems to be right in the CouchDB sweet spot, so let us know if you have
questions, or code you want to share.

Chris