From Sebastian Cohnen <sebastiancoh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: including external javascript libs
Date Fri, 07 May 2010 13:07:37 GMT
the !code macro simply replaces itself with the content of the target. if you don't want to
use couchapp, you have to insert your code yourself. "loading" from an external resource is
not allowed since views wouldn't be side effect free (couch would not notice if the external
code has been changed).

For loading code in show, list, update and validation functions you can use CommonJS-style
modules (see http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/CommonJS_Modules )